You have no items in your shopping cart.
Thinning down of solvent-based enamel paints, most commonly for airbrushing
As for the paint being used
Paint drying times may vary with the addition of Enamel Thinners
Harmful: May cause lung damage if swallowed. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Vapours may cause drowsiness and dizziness. Keep out of Reach of Children. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting: seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. Keep in the original container in a cool well ventilated place. Use under adult supervision.